12.Jan.2015 at 12 | Be the first to comments
25.Dec.2014 at 25 | 15 Comments
Just found easy way how to make GearVR work on exynos note4.
1. Go Settings->Storage-Used space->Applications-ALL
2. Find 'Gear VR SetupWizard'. (only working version for exynos is 1.0.24) you may have 1.0.28. Force stop it. and Uninstall
3. download version 1.0.24 from here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/565273/gearvr/gearvr_exynos.zip
4. copy all files to your note4 and install.
5. go Play Store and install 'QuickShortcut Maker'
6. open it and search for 'vr setup'. it will show you 'VR Setup Wizard' (without 'Stub' at the end). check version via 'App info'. must be 1.0.24. hit 'Try'. i will open setup windows.
7. install everything you need from oculus
9. if oculus suggest you update later, DO NOT update, because it install 1.0.28 version of setupwizard, and everything stop working again.
i tested this on two phones. all work ok. somethimes phone screen flicker. to avoid this just hold back button on gearvr for enter service menu and then press it again to go back. it work for me.
please post any questions in comments here or in reddit thread.
19.Nov.2014 at 19 | Be the first to comments
New 360 videos we filmed in mmsco.ru for our client.
13.Nov.2014 at 13 | Be the first to comments
WIP video of vrcorics:fractazm with positional tracking.